Dr. holly has received numerous testimonials from past clients. See testimonials below!
Margaret ReynoldsDr. Holly is very good at explaining the how’s and why’s you can attain better health. She has a great way to make it very easy to understand even complex health topics. I believe that if you have any health concerns or just want to better understand how to become less toxic in a society full of chemicals and pharmaceuticals you will feel better after a session with Dr. Holly.
Galia ShukrIn just few months of working with Dr Holly, I was impressed with the positive impact her healing Techniques have on her patients globally. Her holistic system approach around the mind, body and energy enables her clients to optimize their wellness in life. Dr Holly is a masterful educator on wellness. Her mind is always working overtime to add value to her clients and she has an energy and passion for her work that are contagious! Dr Holly has unique accreditations in 3 continents.
With over 20 years experience in wellness and thirst for continuous learning, Dr Holly ensures that you understand the options available to you and empowers you to take action to resolve them immediately. If you’re tired of the traditional medical system and are seeking alternatives, book a consultation with Dr Holly today. It will be the best hour you decide to invest in your health!
Christine TillDr. Holly Fourchalk has the knowledge and expertise that is second to none. Her enthusiasm for helping others to find their own optimal health is apparent. You know that you are in the presence of greatness when you are with Dr. Holly because her knowledge shows through as she helps answer your questions on your personal health and wellness.”
Val MacDonaldDr. Holly is a knowledgeable and versatile doctor of natural health. She is able to make recommendations for you that really work. Because of her vast knowledge of various remedies and therapies, she knows what to use in each situation, whatever the health challenge may be. If you are looking for a natural way to remedy a health problem, Dr. Holly is perfect for the job!
Shelley BilodeauDr. Holly is a highly intelligent, knowledgeable and compassionate Healer. I would (and have) recommend her to anyone with health issues, but more specifically for preventative therapies.
Judy BrunetDr. Holly’s training and degrees can help anyone achieve optimal health and wellness. She is friendly, professional and a great listener!
Craig Addy Dr Holly Fourchalk’s breadth of knowledge and skill continues to amaze me. She is a bold adventurer and leader in the health field.
Deanne Grenier Dr. Holly is dependable, honest, hard working, and focused on results! An excellent addition to any team, and comes highly recommended.
Laura LyonHolly is not only a survivor, but a very knowledgeable, personable, hardworking woman that I’m glad I met.
Barbara BbensoHolly: also thoroughly impressive, and is exceptional. There are few people who can keep up with the level of performance.
Jeff BeyersHolly is the person to call if you have a big challenge and want results fast.
G. RathSometimes people come into my life whom I take for granted. It isn’t until much later that I fully appreciate how they helped me through a particularly tough time. Often I don’t realize how effective and they were at helping me until someone else comes into my life who does a much worse job.
It is for that reason that I want to thank you twenty times:
- For providing an environment in which I felt safe to express my innermost fears and beliefs.
- For not minimizing my fear when facing the consequences of my past actions.
- For building a strong relationship of trust which was consistent from our first to our last session.
- For not making jokes in front of a group of strangers about behaviour or beliefs which lead to my offending.
- For asking me open-ended questions to uncover why I made the choices that I did in the past or how I perceive the present.
- For never making me feel bad or dumb about the answers I gave to your questions.
- For not embarrassing me when my answers are not the “group norm.”
- For asking me challenging and pointed questions so that I learn about my beliefs and behaviour by listening to my answers.
- For not asking me vague questions which confuse me because they are so general as to apply to anyone in any situation.
- For being flexible to accept the manner in which I best expressed myself such as illustrations instead of written answers to assigned homework.
- For introducing me to people who went beyond the societal conventions and truly made the world a better place by their refusal to accept the status quo. (People such as Gandhi and Mandela that I can focus my attention. Instead of wallowing in self-pity or feelings of defeat, they overcame the negative stigma forced on them by government, justice and society on the whole.)
- For making me get healthy a priority. Not boosting your ego. Not trying to reinforce your reputation or belief that your program is the most effective or only effective program.
- For not forcing me into a preset, unchangeable program which you designed years ago with the belief that it was effective for most people charged with my crime.
- For seeing me as an individual with unique strengths.
- For showing and helping me to focus on my unique strengths so that I may nurture and build upon those strengths.
- For showing me the support structure all around me–help in my life is not limited to you or your programs.
- For recognizing what moral stage of development I was at and how I could work my way to the next step or steps.
- For including my partner into my healing process so that I could see how my betrayal of his trust injured him and our relationship.
- For showing my partner and I how we can rebuild trust within our relationship.
- For helping me (introducing me to a “Book Mentor”) even though I was not in a position to repay you for your help!
- Blair Mann